| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marshall, Tx in September is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Marshall, Tx September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Marshall, Tx, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Marshall, Tx:
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 175.7 kms (109.2 miles) WNW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) W
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) W
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) WSW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 221.2 kms (137.4 miles) WSW