| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marshall, Tx in October is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 99.3mm (3.9in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Marshall, Tx October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Marshall, Tx, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Marshall, Tx:
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 175.7 kms (109.2 miles) WNW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) W
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) W
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) WSW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 221.2 kms (137.4 miles) WSW