| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marshall, Tx in February is a little cool at 8.7 °C (47.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 101.6mm (4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:35 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 10:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Marshall, Tx February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Marshall, Tx, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Marshall, Tx:
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 175.7 kms (109.2 miles) WNW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) W
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) W
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) WSW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 221.2 kms (137.4 miles) WSW