| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marshall, Tx in August is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 63.8mm (2.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 13:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Marshall, Tx August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Marshall, Tx, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Marshall, Tx:
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 175.7 kms (109.2 miles) WNW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) W
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) W
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) WSW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 221.2 kms (137.4 miles) WSW